Agile Coach Track
Four-week training adventure to develop yourself as a professional Agile coach.
The Agile Coach Track helps high potentials in your organization to become Agile Coaches at the level you need. They will understand the Agile concept, multiple Agile methods and know how to apply them. On top of this, they will be trained deeply in communication, facilitation and coaching skills. These are are the kes to help teams sustainably change their ways of communication, working and collaborating.
Agile transformations turn out not to be as easy as they seem. Becoming Agile as an organization requires more than being in front of a plan board at 9.00 AM. So what are we talking about exactly?
An Agile transformation is a paradigm shift. That is the complexity and the simplicity of Agile. Coaches come, help and often leave. Without an internal Agile Coach community to sustain the paradigm shift, real transformation is impossible. Build that community from the inside out with the Agile Coach Track.
Agile body Knowledge
- The Agile Manifesto and its origins
- Values, principles and their application
- Agile methods and practices such as AgilePM, Scrum, XP, Lean, KanBan, etc., in theory and application
- Agile roles and responsibilities
- Agile mindset
- Agile leadership
- Agile foundations
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Coaching types
- Adaptive coaching styles
- The Agile Coach
- The Agile interaction rituals
- Communication styles
- Group Dynamics
- Presentation styles
- Conflict management
- 6 Axis of Facilitation
- Group development
- The Integrated Agile Transformation Model (IATM)
- Agile maturity assessment, use and benefits
- Creating transformation foundations
- Running an Agile transformation